What is Thunderclap?
Thunderclap is "the first-ever crowdspeaking platform that helps people be heard by saying something together. It allows a single message to be mass-shared...so it rises above the noise of your social networks."
Basically, Thunderclap is a service that allows multiple people to agree to post a single social media message simultaneously. With enough support, this can give the message "trending" status, gaining even more exposure. It's free to participate in any campaign. Speaking of campaigns...
Support the SPUD Thunderclap campaign!
Help us get the word out about our Kickstarter launch! We're getting as many people as we can to send out a message about SPUD on launch day, and your help would be great! The whole process only requires a few clicks and should take you less than a minute. Just click the "Join this Thunderclap" button and follow the instructions. For a step-by-step description of the process, scroll down!
Thunderclap Support: Step-by-Step
1. Go to http://thndr.me/BU1E3I or click the "Join this Thunderclap" button to the right.
2. Click the "Support with Facebook," "Support with Twitter," or "Support with Tumblr" button to select the social media platform you want to use. These instructions use Facebook as an example:
3. Thunderclap will show you a preview of the post. Personalize it with your own custom message at the top, then click "Add My Support."
4. Log in to your social media account by clicking the "Continue" button.
5. Give Thunderclap permission to post the message. Note that this will only give them permission to post this one time. If it gives you the option, make sure the visibility is set to "Public" to maximize the number of people who see it.
6. You can sign up for updates made to the Thunderclap campaign. If you've signed up thruogh Facebook or at http://arovia.io, you're already getting all the latest info. Select "No Thanks." If you still want to receive updates on the Thunderclap campaign, be sure to uncheck the checkbox shown below (unless you want to receive not-SPUD-related general updates from Thunderclap).
7. You're scheduled! The message will automatically be posted to your account when we launch our Kickstarter campaign. If you'd like to share this Thunderclap campaign immediately (to get more people to sign up), click one of the share links at the bottom of the message.
If you have any additional questions about Thunderclap, check out their Frequently Asked Questions page: