Hello SPUD Supporters!
Since the end of our Kickstarter campaign, we’ve been hard at work finalizing our manufacturers and kicking off the production process. Wanted to give you a quick update on some of the highlights this past month:
- Manufacturing has been our main focus, and it will continue to be until you get your SPUD! We have finalized our list of manufacturers, and we’re currently in the middle of the RFQ process. We’re very happy with how our supply chain is shaping up! Over the next few weeks, Alex and George will be flying out to the different manufacturing locations to finalize the agreements. Thanks to all of you out there that have helped us make these valuable manufacturing connections!
- We were lucky enough to exhibit this year at CES. While we did spend a lot of the time meeting with suppliers and manufacturers, we also had a great time showing off the prototype to TONS of interested folks (including a few of you!). It was really great seeing the “WOW” expression on people’s faces when they saw SPUD pop-up for the first time :)
- Also, the folks over at The Verge featured SPUD on The Vergecast during CES: https://twitter.com/verge/status/816821515085721600
In the News
- We’re super excited that NBC’s the Today Show named SPUD one of the top “Tech Trends” for 2017! Plus, it was awesome to see SPUD on national television! Click the picture below to see the entire segment:
- Please tell friends who might be interested! They probably want a 20% pre-order discount too! Link for sharing: http://www.arovia.io/preorder/spud-spontaneous-pop-up-display
As always, thank you for your support! Don’t hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions!
- Warm Regards,